Interoperability - Assess, Test, and Migrate - Optimize Solution for Efficiency, Security and Cost Saving
RCG has expertise in providing both in depth proof-of-concepts (POC) and pilot scale deployments as well as implementation of cloud services in support of the Federal Cloud First policy, in order to establish enterprise-wide services on commercially provided cloud spaces to offer cost-efficient solutions that are highly flexible but secure and efficient as well.
We assess, design, establish and configure services on multiple clouds, as well as verify features, administrative controls, and usability. We assess risks and benefits and develop migration methodologies. We assess end-point security as part of this process.
RCG provides the following basic services:
· Cloud Broker Integration (CBI) services: We incorporate CBI to reduce redundancy and streamline workflows in measurable and repeatable ways.
· Cloud feasibility and migration planning studies.
· RCG leverages our proven enterprise life cycle methodology to apply to cloud computing technologies, based on the ITIL life cycle and best practices tailored to include system design life cycle (SDLC) gates and artifacts.
· We use our extensive library of templates, and processes as accelerators for cloud adoption and application migrations.
· Technologies are tested in our sandbox/virtual lab to validate functionality and feasibility of solutions
Cloud Transition Services:
· Support for server visualization
· Develop cloud formation scripts
· Linux and Windows administration
· Support for monitoring, logging and cost management tools that integrate with cloud platforms
· Data Center operations support: production operations, server storage, network database management
· Data Center consolidations, relocations and migrations
· .Support application deployment to cloud platform
RCG provides financial management of cloud services as well:
Provide financial management of cloud products and services, including those provided by Amazon Web Services and Microsoft Azure. We develop financial models that predict and track cloud on-demand services, dedicated or reserved computing, tiered pricing and volume discounts, and randomly available computing capacity necessary for infrequent workloads. We calculate total cost of ownership and price cloud solutions based on the appropriate cloud products and services in order to assist with business cases and changes to existing services. Financial charge back models provided to properly allocate services to customers.
Using modular, scalable COTS solutions, RCG creates the flexible databases, interactive elements, and user-friendly interfaces that will deliver high functionality and ease of use.
Our engineers can help you realize the benefits of Web 2.0, from rapid information dissemination to harnessing collective intelligence, from reduced costs to making Search Engine Optimization (SEO) easier.
Current architectures are comprised of separate disparate client server legacy, virtual and cloud environments. The government intends to migrate to an integrated hybrid architecture that provides the best mission outcomes for its customer base by improving efficiency, reliability and cost effectiveness. In support of this mission, RCG provides:
● Enterprise systems maintenance and repair
● Field service support
● Server and storage administration and management
● Data services, data administration, and database management
● Enterprise cloud services, administration, and management
● Enterprise operations, event monitoring and management, performance monitoring, and analysis
● Enterprise infrastructure maintenance and repair
● Service delivery center, data center, and equipment room IT management
● Enterprise data backup, disaster recovery (DR), and continuity of operations (COOP) program operations and support
Cloud Solutions and Services
- Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS)
- Software as a Service (SaaS)
- Data as a Service (DaaS)
- Enterprise Workstream Collaboration (WSC) Service: allows users to organize, share, collaborate and communicate securely and dynamically.
- Platform as a Service (PaaS) and potentially application as a service, as well as all government-specific data types
We blend capabilities to exceed expectations.
Reston Consulting Group, Inc. (dba RCG, Inc.) was founded in 1987 as a Minority & Woman-Owned Small Business. RCG provides innnovative solutions and outstanding service to help clients achieve technical, business and mission success. RCG has a proven record of both individual and teaming success providing IT, network, data center consolidation and virtualization, service desk, CIRT, infrastructure and network security support to numerous government and commercial clients.
462 Herndon Parkway
Herndon, VA 20170
M-F: 8am - 5pm