Enjoy the confidence of system reliability – cost-effectively.
RCG’s agile software development methodology offers an iterative approach to the design and development of your software.
RCG is CMMI-DEV certified and follows the CMMI collection of best practices for software development. RCG supports and uses the software development life cycle (SDLC) methodology, and applies industry best practices for software development methodologies, such as the more conventional Waterfall development method, following strict phases and the design plan, and the flexible Agile software development methods (such as Scrum and Dynamic Systems Development Method), where our development teams can adapt, work in sprints, and deliver software iterations on a regular basis. RCG adheres to the agile process flow of Concept, Inception, Construction, Release, Production, and Retirement. RCG’s adherence to these processes support the full Agile lifecycle model within an enterprise where there can be multiple projects operating simultaneously and numerous sprints being logged in different development projects, supporting a large range of business needs. Our agile software development life-cycle is dominated by an iterative process. Each iteration results in the next piece of the software development puzzle – working software and supporting elements, such as documentation, available for use by customers, until the final product is complete.
RCG’s Services using our Best Practices:
- Follows the software development life cycle (SDLC) methodology, and applies industry best practices for software development methodologies, such as Agile and Waterfall.
- Performs quality assurance and complete software design, development, and integration testing throughout the life-cycle.
- Conducts versioning control, project management, problem tracking and provides solutions.
- Supports configuration, installation, deployment, account migration services, and follow-on operations support services.
- In addition to support for the legacy and virtual IT environments, RCG can support development of applications in accordance with government defined standards and frameworks.
We blend capabilities to exceed expectations.
Need to fill this space with something
462 Herndon Parkway
Herndon, VA 20170
M-F: 8am - 5pm